Mark F. Dunkle, Esq. assists Trout Unlimited in pro bono amicus briefing in PA Supreme Court challenging as unconstitutional the pre-emption of local zoning controls over Marcellus Shale natural gas drilling found in the “Act 13” preemption statute; PA Supreme Court agrees with Constitutional argument advanced by amicus filing in its December 19, 2013 opinion striking down unconstitutional sections of the Act 13 law. See Trout Unlimited blog commentary on the opinion, the amicus brief filed by PGS with Trout Unlimited in September 2012and the PA Supreme Court’s landmark environmental ruling of December 19, 2013.
- Delaware Report Testimonials
- It’s All in the Application
- Barry Guerke Received the 2011 Founders Award for Southern Delaware from Community Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Mark F. Dunkle Named State Chair of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Delaware Chapter.
- State-Owned Banks: The Future of Banking or a Relic of the Past?